Anyone Interested in Guest Posting on Full of Great Ideas during the $0 Budget Month?

As January 1st and our $0 Budget month is rapidly approaching, I thought I would put out an offer to all my fellow bloggers out there. Are any of you interested in doing a guest post on Full of Great Ideas during January’s $0 Budget/Spend Free month?  

I really want to make January full of as many fantastic $0 projects, tips & tricks and saving techniques as possible and since you all have amazing ideas, I thought this would be a fantastic way of sharing older posts you have done.

What do you think? Would you like the chance to guest blog at Full of Great Ideas?

If you’d like to guest blog at Full of Great Ideas during the $0 Budget Month, here are a few ideas as to the posts I am looking for:
·         The project must have been done with materials you already had at home. So $0 budget.
·         If you have a way of doing something that is far cheaper than the traditional method, please share!
·         If you have found a way to save money, time, etc. that you think others could benefit from, we would love to hear about it. This could include recipes, household activities, etc.
·         Anything else you think will fit into the $0 Budget Month challenge, please include it.

 So if you are interested, here is what you need to do:
·         Create a post that introduces yourself and then shows off no more than 3 projects, tips, crafts, saving tricks, etc. that you have previously blogged about. I recommend only include one or two pictures per project.
·         If you have enough projects that you can do 2 guest posts, please send them in different emails. I cannot guarantee both will be posted, I don’t know what demand I will have J
·         The layout of the post could be: your blog header or a photo of you, a short introduction on yourself and your blog and then your three projects. Please include links directly to the projects.
·         Please don’t make this a tutorial, I want you to introduce yourself and encourage people to come to your blog for your full tutorial or instructions.
·         Email me the blog post code to fullofgreatideas(at)gmail.com. It is really easy to pull your ‘code’ for a blog post. On Blogspot and Wordpress, there is a little tab on the upper right hand corner of the box where you type out your post called ‘HTML’. This is where you find your code. Once you have completed your blog entry, save it and then click that tab. Copy every last letter or symbol in that box, paste it into the body of an email and send it to me. 

As I receive your code, I’ll schedule a day for you in January and let you know when you will be featured. I would greatly appreciate if you could post on your blog that day letting your readers know you are guest blogging at Full of Great Ideas during our $0 Budget Month.

Let’s help everyone save some money after Christmas!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a note and I will try to help.

Stephanie at Full of Great Ideas

Comments

  1. What a great idea! I'm becoming even more of a crafty lately, although a foodie is my first choice. Can't wait to see all the January posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me! Choose me! Love me! (sorry, too much Grey's Anatomy) ;)

    I'll crank out a post and send it your way.

    Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'll be sending you some ideas for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a blog of my own... But do have some $0 ideas to share. I would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so love to guest post during the $0 month, but haven't done any new projects. If there are any more availabilities, I would love to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will do hun! Will put something together soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Just found your blog. Great work! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stephanie...I don't know if you are full for guest bloggers during your $0 challenge month, but I made a blog post for you. Problem...I am new to this and can't figure out where to find your email! Do you have room left and can you help me get the blog to you? Thanks!
    P.S. I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Visit Web
    Mojomarketplace.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  10. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Visit Web
    Fanninhillfarm.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    Fairygodboss.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts