Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Quotes - Two Free Printables

I know I just shared another Mother's Day printable for Grandmothers only hours ago, but I thought you might appreciate a frugal gift for Mothers.  I have gotten so use to giving gifts from my kids, I fail to remember that I need to acknowledge Mother's Day from me to my mom.

So I made these two chalkboard pieces with my two favorite quotes about moms.
These are designed as high resolution 8x10s. You can probably print in a larger size, I just haven't tried it yet.

To download one these 8x10 images to print:

  • Leave me a comment to let me know what you think
  • Right click on the image you want (below) and select open in a new window or tab
  • On the full size image, right click again and select 'save as'
  • Save it to a place on your computer where you can easily find it
  • Send it to your favorite photo developer, find a frame and you have a frugal Mother's Day gift
  • Please only use these for personal use!
  • Enjoy!! 

I hope this isn't too late for you to use! If it is, Pin it and come back next year :)

Again, Happy Mother's Day to everyone.


  1. is there any way you can do a printable - the only better than having you as kids having you as a Sug (instead of Grandma)?

    1. I made this with the other mother's day file here

    2. nice article...

      very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

      success always

      Obat Bius

  2. Wish my mom was alive, I will make a one for her.. That would be the good gift option or one of the items in gift basket

  3. Warm season vegetables and cold season vegetables
    need to be planted at the appropriate times.
    A water feature adds coolness and auditory pleasure with the sound of
    tinkling or running water. Unless you have experience in designing a landscaping plan, it is best
    to contact a local landscape designer, or nursery, for assistance in the design lay-out of your landscape and garden.

    Here is my homepage; garden landscape ideas for small gardens

  4. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am
    encountering difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the
    solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Also visit my blog post tickets

  5. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit

  6. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever

  7. Hola! I've been following your web site for a while now and
    finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

    Also visit my web blog ... tickets

  8. those really great thoughts and creation. and..if you really care about is mine...

  9. Nice design for Mother's Day 2015

  10. Yay! These printable templates are really neat. :) In a few months, we will be celebrating Mother's day once more and I'll make sure that I'll bookmark this post for reference. Thanks for sharing!

  11. Think about jewelry designs she normally wears, and feels comfortable in them. This will give you a good head start to what kind of jewelry style you should be looking for, as a gift idea for her. If she prefers jewelry designs that are exclusive and unique, then she willlovewearing stylish women’s jewelry pieces which are designed and created by well knowndesigners. The best part is, such pieces will, guarantee, not cost you, your entire months salary. Designer jewelryhave their own personality and appeal. Such choices can be made when you are sure to gift her unusual jewelry gifts. However, if she prefers to adhere to straight traditional designs then, you can look for are 'Best' or 'Hot Sellers'. This will be your easy bet.


  12. choose one pair of ugg boots as christmas gift for your kid and it can keap kid's feet warm in winter
    Ugg Kid Short Classic Boots Black
    Chestnut Ugg Kid Short Classic Boots
    Ugg Kid Short Classic Boots Pink

  13. Truly heartwarming! Thanks so much for sharing these.

  14. Công ty in Hồng Đăng cung cấp một loạt các dịch vụ in lịch tết hàng đầu,
    với các mãu mã đa dạng cùng thiết kế chuẩn xác sẽ cho bạn những trải nghiệm dịch vụ bất ngờ. Các thể loại ịch tết từ phổ thông đến đặc biệt sang trọng đều chúng tôi thực hiện 1 cách chỉnh chu nhất
    hãy tham khảo tại website của chúng tôi
    In lịch lò xo 7 tờ
    báo giá lịch tết
    thiết kế lịch độc quyền

  15. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has importaciones your hard work and experience you have got in This field. Brilliant reading.

  16. waw ! very nice post .Your post is really helpful for us .By your post we can take information about which type choose Gift for boyfriend.

  17. If you ask me just how promptly will I really feel outcomes? This differs among its daily individuals. A few people experience comes about quickly, while others could take a number of days.1064nm High Power Isolator

  18. Buy Z Lockers Online - Storage Construction taht is Mild steel carcass, available in a range of colours both Steel & laminate doors
    Available in two sizes.

  19. Hey thanks for sharing these chalkboard pieces, they are amazing and could be a great gift to any mom. Share some more mothers day designs with us. I'm loving this post very much.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips