Sunday, October 17, 2010

Make your own Wire Photo Holder (Version 2)

I thought I would try to make a larger version of the photo holder I made for my daughter.
 
This time I used higher gauge wire (14 gauge) and it worked out even better than the lighter gauge. It seems to hold it shape a little better but I was still able to bend it and shape it easily with my hands.  I decided I would try to make this version square instead of round.   I could not get it perfectly square, but it isn't bad. The photos and ribbon cover up most imperfections. 

I love how this color wire looks great with black and white photos and it will work nicely for Christmas cards.



 This version took about half the roll of wire that was $3...so grand total $1.50.

Enjoy! Stephanie
Be sure to check out the Linked Parties I have participated in.
I Heart Nap Time
Making the World Cuter
Between Naps on the Porch
Cottage Instincts
The DIY Show Off 
Skip to My Lou 

11 comments:

  1. Looks great! It would work well for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea.thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute... I might try this!
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It makes a great wreath even on it's own. I'm going to go try this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Love it!
    You should come link this up to my Making It With Allie Party!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Just saw something similar in Pottery Barn and wanted to try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Blessings on your day,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another SUPER cute idea! Thanks for linking it up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so darn cool! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة اكتشفت انه من الصعب ان تستطيع شركة واحده ان تجمع كل عمليات التنظيف وهذا من شأنه قد يجعل العملاء يتسائلون ويبحثون عن هذا السبب انه لا يوجد شركه واحده تقدم جميع اعمال النظافه ولكن جاء الحل فشركتنا شركة تنظيف بالمدينه المنوره تقول لك عزيزى العميل جئنا من اجلك ولاجل منع حيرتك وتساؤلاتك العديدة
    شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
    حيث ان شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة تقدم كافة الخدمات بل جميعها التى تناسب احتياجاتك المختلفه والعصريه. شركة نظافة من الشركات المحترفة والموثوقه بالمدينه المنوره وتتمتع بخدمات متنوعة وتتميز بسمعه بارزة في الجودة النوعية والخبرة ، شركات تنظيف تهتم بإستيراد نوعيات عالية الجودة من المواد والمعدات التي تساعدها على تقديم خدماتها بأسلوب منظم مما اكسبها الثقة من اكبر عملائها وكبرى الشركات في مجالاتها المختلفة فإن اختيارك شركة تنظيف يضمن لمقرك النظافة والصيانة المثالية التي تعكس الصورة المشرفة التي تتمناها
    شركة تنظيف بالمدينه المنوره
    لعملائك وموظفيك خدماتنا متكاملة ومستواها عالي الجودة.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips