The timing for me to share this is appropriate for my fellow Canadian's as this weekend is our Thanksgiving. I know most of you reading this aren't even thinking about Thanksgiving yet, but you can always Pin it and come back in a month and a half if you want to use it for Thanksgiving decoration.
I do not know if this will be a Christmas gift that I will give (perhaps to a couple close friends), but I thought you might like it for a significant other or just for yourself like me.
"I am Thankful" was originally printed in the Family Circle magazine in November of 1999 by Nancy J. Carmody. I have taken her article and changed the order slightly so that 'I am alive' appears at the bottom. I have known about this piece for a while but do not know 100% if the version I have is exactly as she wrote it. To be honest with you, I can't find the original source. Also, there are two different spellings of her name, so please forgive me Nancie/Nancy if I used the wrong one :)
I produced this as an 8x10 image in two different colors. I hate to say this, but please use this only for personal use. I love offering free ideas and cheap gifts to everyone but hate when I stumble upon someone making money off it.
To download the image:
- leave me a comment :) (not required but I really do love to know what you think)
- right click on the color image you want and select open in a new window or tab
- on the full size image, right click again and select save as
- save it to a place on your computer where you can easily find it
- send it to your favorite photo developer, find a frame and you can cross another Christmas gift off your list.
Here is the teal image for download
What do you think of this? Do you think you will use it for Thanksgiving, Christmas gift or just for yourself?
For all my Canadian readers, have wonderful Happy Thanksgiving and for all my other friends, have a great weekend!