I received such amazing feedback from the last image I shared here for Grandmothers, I will share all the others with you as well. You can download them for free (as long as you use them for personal use only) and print them off as gifts too. Frames can be bought at the Dollar Store, so you too can have a gift for under $2!
I found this quote by Oscar Wilde and immediately thought of my nieces and daughter. I remembered when I was young and struggling with who I was and how I should act. So I thought this would be a nice reminder for the girls to be themselves.
- Be and Else is Already - Ashley font
- Yourself and Taken- Algerian font
- Everyone and Oscar Wilde- Rosewood Std Regular
Here is the 5x7
To download the image:
- leave me a comment :) (not required but I really do love to know what you think)
- right click on the size you want and select open in a new window or tab
- on the full size image, right click again and select save as
- save it to a place on your computer where you can easily find it
- send it to your favorite photo developer, find a frame and you can cross one Christmas gift off your list.
I would love your feedback about what you think of this and who you would like to give it to. If you would like other colors, leave me a comment and I can see what I can throw together?
How is your Christmas planning coming along? I am working towards a home made gift Christmas and am loving it!
Have a great day!