In case you are new to this series, here is my running list of spa related items I making (and sharing with you):
- Lavender bath salt ($2) DONE
- Lavender sugar scrub ($2.50) DONE
- Lavender scented wax cubes ($0.50) DONE
- Spa towel ($7)
- Lavender scented Catalytic Lamp oil (you know like Lampe Berger oil) ($2.50) DONE
- Lavender linen water ($1.50) DONE
- Eucalyptus Yoga Mat spray/cleaner ($0.50) DONE
I have seen these little spray bottle being sold for around $10 at a local yoga studio. I am not sure the ingredients in those ones, but mine cost my around $0.50 to make and I know they don't have any chemicals. Perfect!
- 6 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Distilled Water
- 20-30 drops Eucalyptus essential oil (or lavender)
- Small spray bottle (My bottle was in a travel pack of 3 from the Dollar store)
- Spray the cleaner liberally over the surface of your mat.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge.
- When the cleaner has been removed, 'buff' the mat with a soft dry cloth.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Allow your mat to air dry.
Has anyone ever used a yoga mat spray like this before? Have you ever made your own?
Merry Christmas everyone.