Live, Love, Hope, Pray, Home and Bath Art - Free Printable
If you have not seen the name art on Full of Great Ideas before, you should take a quick peak. It is my absolute favorite thing I have made on my blog and the easiest/most amazing gift. Ultimately it is how my blog started and how most people have come to follow me. Here is an idea of what it is.
Ikea Ribba square frame.
The reason why they are 5x7 is that most photo developers don't print a 5x5 picture and by designing it as a 5x7, it will not stretch or crop in a funny way when you develop it. Plus printing a 5x7 costs next to nothing, if you want custom sized you pay bigger prices. That is my trick! Makes life easier.
To download one these images to print:
- Leave me a comment and let me know which is your favorite and if you prefer the black & white or the color images.
- Right click on the image you want and select open in a new window or tab
- On the full size image, right click again and select 'save as'
- Save it to a place on your computer where you can easily find it
- Send it to your favorite photo developer and develop it as a 5x7, head to Ikea and grab the frames.
- I hate saying it, but I again found someone today trying to pass off a template I created as their own...please only use these for personal use! I have always wanted to offer on Full of Great Ideas cheap gift ideas and I don't want to charge people for these, so please don't yourself make money off them.
Update: As suggested I have added Home and Bath to the list :)
If you can think of any other four letter words (and not the obvious one ;)), let me know and I can throw together another image.
I think that you could easily give one or two of these as gifts. I like how you could mix and match them depending on the person you are giving them to. At Costco, 5x7 are under $0.30 to develop, so this would be a very reasonable gift.
Remember I have a long list of free printables here, frugal gift ideas here, and $0 crafts here. Be sure to take a look at them.
What do you think? Do you love the circle in the squares as much as I do?
Is anyone else planning for Christmas yet? My family has agreed to another homemade Christmas, so I am excited to see how we all do with the challenge.
Have a great day!