Sunday, January 29, 2012

$0 Budget Month Guest Post: I Think I Can Squared

Just call me cheap. Or the lady that ends with WAY too much stuff from buying sprees at Hobby Lobby.
 Ok, cheap is easier.
I love crafts that don't cost a fortune. Blame it on my days as a daycare teacher where I had to pay out of pocket to keep the kiddies entertained :) I also go for cheap fixes for decorating because I'll admit, I hate doing it.
Here's some of my faves(ok, my faves that I actually blogged about)
 Reused candle holder  
April is a stay at home mom of 3 kids, ages 14, 12, and 5 and a zookeeper to an assortment of pets. She enjoy saving money, reading, sleeping, and doing way too many crafts. In her spare time, she blogs at I Think I Can, I Think I Can.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips