$0 Budget Month Guest Post: Organizing Made Fun

My name is Becky and I blog at Organizing Made Fun.


Stephanie asked me to help out with her month long challenge of $0 spending. I did an entire month or organizing on a very similar subject: 31 Days to cheaply organize your home!



Let me tell you that if you think organizing has to be expensive, it doesn't. I'm going to give you three examples of how to organize without having to break the bank! First is oatmeal containers!
This oatmeal container was turned into a ribbon organizer.

I have made one into a headband/hair things organizer for my daughter's hair things, too.
Source



How about a yarn organizer/holder? 

My next idea is hangers!  What about those dry cleaner hangers that come with your dry cleaning? If you were going to send them back or throw them away...consider this instead:
I found this cute way to organize flip flops - quite creative for someone with a large collection of flip flops. 


How about hanging scarves or tights? This is such a simple and easy idea!

Maybe you have a pants hanger that you no longer need?  Organize your ribbon! 

Last hanger idea...my friend, Julie, came up with this clever way to organize her boots! She took a skirt hanger with clips and clipped her boots!

OK, last idea is left-over containers.

Source
I used left-over containers to organize my whole stash of paint supplies.

You can use scrapbook paper to make ugly containers into something pretty and use somewhere in your home for organizing.



Or even use it to help organize things in your fridge - like snacks for your kiddos!


Well, I hope this gets your imagination going. I would love for you to stop by Organizing Made Fun and get more inspired by all kinds of organizing ideas.




I'm currently doing a series every Monday this month called "Organized Resolutions" and I'd love for you to check it out.



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Great post! I love Becky and she always has so many good ideas. :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon organizer using the oatmeal container!!! I have never thought of this and it is sooooo easy and beautiful!!! Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Olivia @ Silver Spiral Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Buyandsellhair.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  6. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Visit Web
    Binaryoptionrobotinfo.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Swiatkarpia.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts