$0 Budget Month Guest Post: Smart n Snazzy


Hi there!  Thanks so much, Stephanie for having me guest post during her fabulous $0 Budget Month series!  I'm Lia from Smart n Snazzy, where I focus mostly on DIY, fashion, beauty, and decor, but I also post about whatever strikes my fancy.  I'm a wife and mother of two beautiful kids, and I work full time as a Data Analyst in Denver, Colorado.

I like to say that I have expensive taste but a limited budget.  Having a family to help support doesn't really allow for us to buy what we desire, so we have to make do.  I like to invest in classic pieces, and skimp on the trends.  A lot of the time, I'll make pieces inspired by high-end designer items for only a fraction of the cost.  And sometimes, I make things using what I've got on hand!  Here are a few examples.


When I laid eyes on the beautiful Kate Spade City Lights Bracelet, I knew I had to have it.  But its price tag is not anything I'd be willing to spend.  So I made it instead.  Here's my version, and here's the original post:



Inspired by this gorgeous Dannijo Studded Stingray Cuff Bracelet, I created one in a similar fashion to that of the City Lights bracelet.  Click here for the original post:



Finally, and yes I know I was on a TOTAL bracelet kick, I saw the whimsical Anthropologie Earbuds Bracelet and was completely enamored with it!  So I rounded up the supplies and made my own.  Here's the original post:

I hope you love and have been inspired to recreate some of your favorite pieces using some unconventional materials!  I always try to think outside the box and am so proud when I do!

A huge thank you once again to Stephanie for having me on Full of Great Ideas!  Please stop by Smart n Snazzy and say hi!

Comments

  1. Great article with amazing informative and super knowledge thanks for sharing this. again thanks for sharing. Visit My blog post:- best emergency lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://activatorskey.com/idm-full-crack-plus-serial-keys/
    IDM Crack is also known as an IDM. It is use full for installing files from the internet for offline uses. It is a shareware software download manager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Home Land
    Homegrounds.webflow.io

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Steepster.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gates of Olympus (Slot Zeus) merupakan salah satu permainan slot favorit dari beberapa permainan slot yang ada di kalangan permainan-permainan slot. Slot Zeus ini cukup lumayan menjadi slot andalan bagi para pemain baru ataupun lama yang banyak diminati oleh para sloter mania.

    Secara garis besar slot Zeus ini mengambil tema Dewa-Dewa Yunani kuno, tampilan background dan suara dan tokoh fiksi utama si dewa Zeus ini menjadikan slot yang satu ini sebagai gacoan atau andalan dari provider Pragmatic Play.

    Kepopuleran game yang satu ini membuat slot Gates of Olympus ini memiliki beberapa panggilan seperti kakek Zeuz, Slot Zeus, Zeus Olympus slot dan masih banyak lagi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts