$0 Budget Month Guest Post: Tutus & Tea Parties

Hi, I'm Lauren. I am super happy to be sharing some ideas with you here on 
Full of Great Ideas!

I post over at Tutus & Tea Parties about art & activities for the kiddos, tutorials for the parents and some great info I come across for parents. I am a wife to a very understanding hubby who deals with crafting supplies taking over our small apartment and a moma to a 2 1/2 year old toddler {known as Bug} who loves to play, craft and cook with me. We live on a pretty tight budget so crafting isn't always something I can spend a lot on. If you ask Bug where she likes to shop she will tell you Walmart & Michaels. We love using our 40% off coupon at Michaels and will go once a day if we have to get multiple things {or we will drag along some friends or family to make a purchase for us}.

Here are a couple $0 budget projects we have done:


We used two toilet paper rolls, a scrap piece of yarn and glue. Easy peasy!


We used a paint strip {free at home stores & Walmart has them too}, glue, business magnets {like you get from the pizza place and what not}, and I used a brad...but that is optional.

Necklace Onesie {flower optional}: Don't you just love baby bling?!


We used a white onesie we already had, acrylic paint or fabric paint {I have about 20 bottles of acrylic & fabric paint on hand...is that normal?}, a pencil and a small paint brush.



I'd love to know if you make any of these! Just post a pic on my Facebook page to show me.

Thank you,
Lauren


http://www.etsy.com/shop/crocheting4baby
http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tutus-Tea-Parties/142834599102143

Comments

  1. Hi Lauren!
    I love the baby bling onesie. No babies right now, but I'm definately going to make some T-Shirts with this idea for my toddler grand daughters. Awesome!
    Joanne

    inyrdreemz-thebig50.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is caused by the hormonal problems, weight gain, and
    many other factors. Water, suction, laser, massage and now
    there is the electric muscle inspiration. There may be a new and
    innovative cellulite treatment available now:
    cryotherapy.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Get rid of cellulite ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    Dcurbanmom.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts