One of my best blogging moments

I have to share one of my all time best blogging moments with you. I was so excited when Thrifty Decor Chick offered to show off  new bloggers on her site! Nothing could have been more exciting to me than being featured on one of the best blogs the world has to offer.  Sarah is a wonderful person with fantastic ideas that everyone can appreciate. In case you have not been introduced to Thrifty Decor Chick, take a few minutes and venture over to her site and I can guarantee you, you will love it and spend many hours going through her previous posts.

Sarah has removed the actual post from here website but has left a summary page of all the Newbies she featured. In case you missed it here is an image of the what was posted on Thrifty Decor Chick by me at Full of Great Ideas!

Here it is:

Hi, I am Stephanie from Full of Great Ideas. I am new to the blogging world; 4 months old to be exact. A baby by all standards.

I started Full of Great Ideas as a crafting and home decorating tutorial blog. At first it was a way to share my simple and inexpensive ideas with total strangers and it has turned into my way of finding myself. I have found confidence I never knew I had. Initially, I told no one that I was blogging; I am not sure if I was embarrassed or simply shy, but now I am proud and tell everyone!

I am so proud of many of my posts and the transformation some of them have had on my house. I have done dramatic and inexpensive changes like spray painting all the door hardware, stoppers and floor vents throughout my entire house for $25! To simple crafts I do with my kids, like the teachers personalized notepad gifts that cost nothing but received rave reviews. And I have transformed ugly furniture into a beautiful kitchen set with a couple coats of black paint and a little elbow grease.

Here are my three absolute favorite blog posts:

Hydrangea Wreath
I turned my (drying on the bush) hydrangea's into amazing wreaths for my front doors. Total cost $0!!


5 Finger Christmas Ornament
I make Christmas ornaments with my children every year to give to grandparents and to keep for myself. This year, I spent $0.05 on each ornament and they turned out amazing. Who would have thought, something so simple would turn out so well! Here is my five finger ornament that is great for ages 0 to 100.


How to Make Your Own Personalize Wall Art
This is my absolute favorite item I have ever made. I make this Wall Art as gifts for weddings, house warming gifts, teacher's appreciation, and any other occasion I can find. I think I have made these extremely simple and inexpensive pieces of art for every person I know. I give a simple tutorial and the site to find the letters.

I can't thank Sarah enough for sharing her amazing ideas and wonderful blog.You are an inspiration to all of us Newbies.

Comments

  1. I found you from that post! I love your ornament and have already found some at the thrift store for next year at Christmas time. I hope mine turn out that cute!

    I also am snagging your rug idea as well. Having kids so far apart. That is perfect and a craft I am sure I will treasure.

    Your inspiration is infectious!

    www.pictureperfectpixies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie. I have been following your blog for about 2 months now and I love it. I have sprayed my hardware in the house too. I have also made over my kitchen table, yours was my inspiration. I just started my own blog too. I have one post. :) Thanks for the great ideas.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! and look at how many followers you have now! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram with our site desksta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts